I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Mid-Life Crisis at 28

Ok, so I don't know if you can have a mid-life crisis but it is the only explanation for wanting to change my hair color! See, I have always been a blonde, ALWAYS! Sure, I have put red streaks, brown, and others but the color has always been blonde. Well not anymore! I wanted a change. Now, I am a brunette. Does it look good? I have no clue. I have no idea how to do my makeup cause I have always done it to go along with a blonde! Guess Ill have to go to MAC and have them show me how to do it. Anyway, here is a preview...

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remember the shampoo commercial where the woman walks down the street and everyone says, "Whose that lady???" That'd be you with the new dew. :) You look amazing! :) Love it. Since you're in an early mid-life crisis, are you going to buy a motorcycle, bungee jump in Australia, climb Mt Everest???? :) What's up for the weekend?

Ciao!
-Dave AKA "Anonymous"

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Brunettes RAWK. Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home