I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Love Being a Slacker!

So I took today off from work. Not cause I am sick or anything. Just tired and burned out and just needed a day to do nothing! So that is what I did. I did do laundry and cut out some stuff for school while I caught up on my TiVo shows. I have to tell you how much I am in love with a show that is not a reality TV show. I know huh? Who a thunk it? So Nip/Tuck is my new show that I love to watch. Somehow TiVo taped the very first show of the season and I liked it soo much that I have had TiVo tape every episode. So I am caught up for the season and the brand new shows start next week. I am soo excited. I just wish Grey's Anatomy would hurry up and start their new shows.

I took Bailey for a walk this morning. Came across an Asian man and his two boys. Probably two and four. The boys run up to pet Bailey which I get a little nervous about little kids being around her. Not cause she is going to do harm to them, its the other way around! Little kids like to pick her up and then drop her when she gets squirmy. So dad is yelling at the boys to get away from the dog. I look at him and tell him she wont bite. So the boys pet her. As I am walking away I hear the dad yell no and I turn around thinking one of the boys has run after the dog. NOPE, the four year old is throwing a rock in my direction and I am assuming trying to hit my dog! At first I wanted to yell at the little boy for throwing a rock in the first place then yell at the dad for not teaching their child that throwing rocks are bad. What if he would have hit my dog, or even me for that matter! People should not breed for that reason! Cause he is what is going to happen next year, he is going to go to kindergarten, parents will be called because their son is throwing rocks or dirt at school and getting into trouble everyday, and the parents just say "I don't know why he is doing this" UHHH I think I am in the process of rethinking this whole having kids thing.

So I signed my lease today, set up electric, did laundry, went to the grocery store and played with my dog today. It was a nice day. To bad I have to go to work tomorrow. BOO!

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

OMG, was that the same guy who let his kid run in front of your car??? That dude was an IDIOT, and his kid was a BRAT!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home