I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, September 15, 2006

TGIF

So today is Friday! Whoo hooo! What makes this day so great is the boss lady has let us wear jeans today! Couldn't be a better day! Coarse I am probably jinking myself considering it is only 7:30 in the morning! But today is a Citizenship day were we all get to take 30 mins out of the day to go outside and be patriotic which we have done all week in rememberance of 9/11.

So yesterday during snack one of my boys tell me that he cant say the pledge of allegiance. Which I new this earlier because his mom wrote it down on his information paper. But I never understood why. Well he tells me because he is "Jehovah people". Ok, I understand Jehovahs believes of not celebrating holidays but not being able to say the pledge? Is it because it says God? I dont get it.

So tomorrow is my only Sat off till Oct. break. School has set up something going on every sat till we go to break. So what am I going to do? Well the Scrapbook Convention is in town so I am of coarse going to that. I will probably go see some puppy stores just for fun, and move the rest of my stuff into the new apartment.

Speaking of new apartment, Holy Crap it is soooo boring to be living by yourself with no stinking TV!! Thank God, the cable guy is coming out Monday. Coarse Bailey isnt liking it to much either. She barks at everything! Which she has never done before. I will just be glead when I get the apartment all set and decorated and I can just live in it.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

They can't pledge allegiance to the flag because it's an inanimate object, and your allegiance is to God.

Same thing with birthdays, they don't celebrate them because you should only have celebrations in God's honor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home