I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm Not Weird

Why is it when you have so much to do, with no time to do it, you find yourself doing none of the things that need to be done! Did you understand that?

So I should be typing up my lesson plan and getting ready for my observation for Monday morning! Am I doing it? NO! Why? Cause there is always Sunday is what is being said in the back of my head.

Today I had to go to a Classroom Management class which was a waste of 8 hours of my day. But I did however come to a conclusion in life. Are you ready for this?

I think I am going to become a school librarian. How in the Hell did I come up with this you ask? Well today during the boring training in a library, I sat down and talked with the librarian who was trying to run a book fair but had no clue on how to do it. So I gave her pointers. As I am talking to her, I realized, why in the hell am I not doing this. I can run a kick ass book fair and what more else is there to a librarian. So I organize books, check out books, read and do activities with the kids that involves books. I may even have to read more kids books. Darn, that is hard reading! I wouldn't have to deal with parents on a daily basis or half the crap that a teacher has to do. Besides, aren't librarians the freaky sexy ones? You know, plain by day, stripper at night! haha

So I have two ways of going about this. I could get my Masters in Library Science which will help me get a job, put me farther in debt, and take me about two years to complete it. Or I could just skip all that and take the AEPA test and get certified in it. The only problem with that, no training.

So I looked up the Masters idea and found out that I can do it online, but only through certain colleges. Pretty much the closest college to go to is UofA! Ahhh! But I guess if its what I gotta do? So I don't fully know yet. I have till Feb. to decide if this is the route I would at least like to give a try. I still would be in the school systems and still get those lovely days off. So we will see!

On top of that, I took Bailey out for a walk at 10 at night to get the full effect of how ghetto these apartments are. Well, I guess I should rephrase that to how ghetto the people living here are. I thought maybe tonight would be a good night to go to laundry, but there is this creepy guy with his door open, he is standing in the door way, no shirt, bottle of beer, with Mexican music in the background. Umm, ya I think I will wait till the morning. Two, met the downstairs neighbor. He hit on me. The whole, "So did your boyfriend help you move in?" Uhh, what kind of question is that! Yes, my imaginary boyfriend helped me move in! I told Bailey that she was hitting on the wrong guys for momma and that she needs to raise the bar. Geez!

So Miss M! had tagged me as needing to blog about 5 weird things about myself. Hmmm, I really cant think of anything I do that is considered weird to normal people! haha Maybe I can just say I teach Kindergarten and that can be all five? Hmm, I think about that one!

2 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Libriarians can be sexy! You own a pair of cat-eye glasses? ;) So it was Bailey who is picking out these guys? Yeah, have a talk with her about that. I'm watching Kindergarten Cop. You're right! There's a lot involved and he had some successful classroom management ideas. Later gorgeous! :)

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

OMG, you are a freaking GENIUS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home