I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

This is Me!

So as I am sitting at home being bored, I finally finished the EHarmony 8000 questions about yourself to see who you are compatible with. Now for a long time I said I wouldn't do internet dating because that is what "Desperate" people did. Well I am now giving in because I 1. Don't have time to go out and look for a boy, I am usually to busy or tired with work lately. And 2. I am tired of not dating. I feel like my life is passing by and I am just sitting here doing nothing. So I wanted to share what my profile says about me. Let me know if it is dead on!

-You have to be with people. This extends into the need to gain popularity, achieve social recognition and influence those people around you. The "bottom-line" is a strong people orientation.
-You may be rather emotional; that is, one will generally know how you are feeling, whether good or bad, because you let others know your moods easily.
-You have a strong sense of humor. You usually know when to lighten a difficult situation, amuse and entertain people.
-You have a strong feeling of optimism, considered favorably by most people around you. Your perception is that the bottle is half-full rather than half-empty.
-You have a high trust level for others. Occasionally you may have trusted too much and was "stung" in the process. Your natural optimism, however, tends to pull you out of such slumps.
-You are a natural communicator. You love to talk, offer jokes and make sure that everyone is having a good time. This trait is especially evident at functions and outings.
-You can generate enthusiasm in yourself and in other people. Your enthusiasm, often contagious, involves many people in a social activity who might not ordinarily become involved.
-You have a natural, outgoing style that some have labeled as the "natural salesperson." You are generally likeable, talkative and socially assertive. Your primary intent is convincing or persuading people.
-You show sympathy to the feelings and needs of others. Your natural empathy style may draw others to you.
-One of your great strengths is your ability to communicate and talk readily. Since all strengths may be overused at times, you may sometimes talk too much.
-Poised, confident, persuasive and impressive are descriptors for you. You are usually capable of speaking in a comfortable manner.


These are my Strengths
-You have an excellent sense of humor and tend to see humor in events spontaneously.
-You are generally very patient with people.
-You are good at reconciling (i.e. you don't like to sulk after a conflict is resolved).
-You are very sincere in actions and words.
-You are socially poised and people-oriented.
-You are a dependable and caring partner.
-You are usually enthusiastic about activities and planning.
-You take pride in being very loyal to friends and family.
-You are very empathic towards other people.

My Needs
-A friendly, favorable social environment.
-Partners who practice listening and participation.
-An outlet to vent your emotions frequently.
-Social recognition of your accomplishments.
-Support of your ideas and dreams.
-A support system to help you get things done.
-Activities involving contact with many people.
-An audience to perform to and entertain.
-Popularity.
-Acceptance in a variety of groups.
-Recognition of skills and ability.
-You are very supportive of other people.
-You tend to be a very calming influence in heated situations.
-You are good at motivating others toward positive goals.

Does anyone see a pattern here! I love people! haha
Now is it worth 40 bucks a month to find a man?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home