I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Moving

Give me some time folks. I am transitioned from one place to another. Once I am settle I will do some catch up.

But for kid humor of the day...

One kid came back from California and couldn't stop talking about his trip. Turns out it must have been his first time staying at a hotel because I kid you not this is what he said
"I was gone in California and they have these places called hotels that you stay at. Ya but they are not that fun cause they don't have any toys, just beds and a TV. But they do have two pools and a cuzzi (His word for Jacuzzi) and a cuzzi is really hot!" Then my little one blurts out, "Ya really hot like a stove huh?" Man, it was just to funny. Then another one of my boys came to school with no underwear on. Thought it was funny to show off his pee pee through the leg hole of his shorts while he was sitting. Somebody please tell me why little boys find it so fansinating with show it off. I guess it they never grow out of that one! haha Oh and another one of my kids said "Mother Fucker!" Man, I don't even say that one, what do you say to that. He is the one who's mom is in a gang so I guess I shouldn't be so shocked!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Did you crack up laughing when he said it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home