I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, September 25, 2006

I Can't Make This Stuff Up!

I have the case of the Monday's today. First my alarm didnt go off. Thank God I got up in time to throw on some clothes, throw Bailey in the bathroom and rush to school. This is were her being potty trained comes in handy because I didnt have time to take her out! Ran to school and was late for my 7:15 meeting. But so was the principal due to traffic so I was safe there. Had no time to prep this morning so during the kids breakfast I quickly got things ready because today I had my observation, which went well. The kids were very well behaved.

Today we are learning the sound of Ff. So we are going over words that start with that sound. As their seat work they are to draw things that start the letter Ff. So coming across to my GHETTO Belt girl, I see something and ask her what it is. She says "This is my mom's mouth when she says the F word!" Hahaha Man this girl makes for good stories!

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

At least she didn't WRITE the F word!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ghetto belt girl just might be the smartest one in the class. Well, definitely the one with the most street smarts; :) Have a great night and set your alarm clock! If you don't have one, get one! :P Later

-Dave AKA "Anonymous"

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just was thinkin' about this last night.... Bailey is potty trained??? WOW! You're good. If you can train a dog, there should be no accidents in your classroom! Ok, have a good day.

-Dave "Anonymous"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home