I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, September 22, 2006

I Nailed Her Good!

So I had the pleasure the other day of nailing a girl from behind. Considering this is something I have always thought about doing, but to my surprise, really isn't that fun at all!

Ok, get your mind out of the gutter! I hit a car. Yep, Me! The one who has never been in a accident in her life is now no longer a car accident virgin. To make a long story short. I am sick and wanted something to eat. Now not having any energy to fix something should have told me not to go out and drive! But I did. In a right hand turn lane, the truck in front goes, then the girl, then me. In which the truck slams on his break, so does the girl, so do I. I hit her because well my brakes suck! That's my excuse (not the delayed reaction due to meds or anything). So all in all, I scratched up my car, scratched up her car and I can do nothing but say I am sorry, hope you are ok, and now be completely sad cause my insurance is going to go up and I cant afford it as it is!

Mr. Cop sees the whole thing (my lucky day) and stops by for assistance. But this wasn't just any old cop, this was Mr. Lazy Cop! He doesn't even bother to get out of his car, rolls down the window, asks if we are ok, tells us to share info, and drives off! Ok, so no report. This might be a good thing!

So I start digging for info and the girl (which was about my age) says, "Look, I am getting a new car soon, my insurance is high enough as it is, if you are cool with it, let's just call it off!" WHOOO HOOOO Um ya I can live with a scratched up car to save me hundreds of my car insurance going up! Actually now that I think about it. I have insurance that I never use. That would have been the time to use it. But because insurance companies are stupid, I get charged more if I have to actually use them for something I am paying them to do in the first place! Cover my ass if I do something stupid like this!

So anyway, that was my day.

Kid humor for the day....
All day long I noticed one of my girls had a string tied around her waist. She keeps playing with it but never takes it off or anything. So she comes up to me and asks "Ms. Shatswell, do you know what this is?" Pointing at her string I just say no. "It starts with a G!" The only thing that ran through my head was, Oh god please don't let her say G-String! "Ms. Shatswell, its a GHETTO BELT!" I kid you not. Then she proceeds to tell me "A Ghetto Belt is when you don't have a real one so you use string to make one!" Five years old my folks and she already knows the word Ghetto! Ahh Youth Today!

2 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kinda car do you drive? I know this is a guy thing to say but, If your brakes suck, go get them fixed! They obviously are a key part and safety feature of your car! OK, on happy note, I love the kid story. Ghetto is thrown around really often today, not really meaning what it used to. Have fun today. :)

-Dave ( I remembered this time to put my name)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

A ghetto belt...OMG that is PRICELESS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home