I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, September 04, 2006

I Gave In!

So I did it! I am officially on Eharmony.com. So far I have 16 matches, which about 7 of them are no good. Some are in their early 20's or some live on the east coast. Which I didnt limit myself to distance, religion, or race. I said, "Bring them all on!" So we shall see what comes of this. But in the mean time, I have found out what my perfect mate should be. So if you are out there, reading this and say "Hey that sounds like me" well than you are my perfect mate and you need to speak up! Got it!

Some of your ideal mate's strongest personality characteristics are:
Although he doesn't try to be the "life of the party," there are times when he is very outgoing and energetic.

He sometimes likes to get out and try new things.

He sometimes likes to do things on the spur of the moment, without a lot of advance planning.

On occasion, he likes to push his friends into action.

Some important qualities that your ideal partner brings to the relationship are:

He is generally pleasant and unassuming.

He usually manages to avoid being irritable, even when he isn't feeling his best.

Like you, he has lighthearted moments that help him see and share the positive side of life.

Even when things get bad, he can usually appreciate the good things life has to offer.

Important goals and values for your ideal mate in a relationship are:
Family ties are important to him.

Sharing parenting values and ideas is important to him.

Although he probably won't be strongly religious, it may be important to him that he shares his core spiritual beliefs with his life partner.

He doesn't have wildly radical views about society or morality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home