I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, August 28, 2006

What Happens in Vegas.....


Gets posted on the blog! haha Geez, like I would do anything that needed to stay in Vegas! So here was my trip!

Friday right after school we jetted out. Got there at 10pm which you would think is prime going out time. Well mom went out and met a bunch of the guys she works with. I however was sooo tired that I stayed in and went straight to bed! I know, I got a lot of slack for it! Sat morning got up early and off to help with the job fair (the whole reason of going to Vegas). Well they needed my help for like an hour. After that, I just sat at the lobby and got all my school work done. I also talked with all the guys mom works with. Turns out I get along with 40 year old men! haha Nobody there was marriage material, and nobody coming for the job fair was either! Holy crap what people in Vegas wear to job fairs. Some where decked out to a T with suits and a good majority of them where in tshirts and jeans! Pretty entertaining! So I made a deal with probably the oldest guy there that we would meet at the stratosphere at midnight to ride the rides at top! I thought he would chicken out so I made the bet. At 4 the job fair was over. We went back to our rooms, got dressed up and out to Rio for the buffet. Well mom's boss went with us and paid for the whole group. Said he can expense it. So free dinner! Then close to midnight we get a call asking if I will be there! haha I cant pass it up. So we all crammed into this van to go down the strip. So at midnight, I rode the Big Shot! So much fun!


Next day we got up, had a margarita at 11am and went shopping. We gambled a little too. Found this game that was only pennies to play but you had this fish that you got to feed and stuff. I was so much fun. And thanks to Miss M! I found a doggie store and so miss Bailey got a couple of souvenirs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home