I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

We Are Not At The Same Place!

WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO FREAKIN HARD!!!!!!

WHY DO MEN HAVE TO SUCK!!!

Honestly, I don't think I can take this anymore. Why do I always give my heart out to the wrong guys? Why am I the one always getting hurt?

Its over. I don't know what else to say except its over.

He is still in love with his ex. How can I compete with that? Why should I wait for him to get over her? I've learned my lesson. You cant make a man love you and you cant change them. Those are two rules I have learned through my years and today they were put into practice. I cant make him love me. Not when his heart is with someone else.

It hurts. I should have guarded my heart more. I don't understand why I give it out so freely.

You know, he always talked about goals and dreams in life. Mine, all I want is to find true love and be loved. I want to be a wife and a mother. I want to be happy no matter where I am and what I am doing. That's all.

So I find myself back to the place I was 5 months ago. Single. And I hope this time I don't take it as hard as I did last time.

I fell to quick and to hard. Is that my lesson?

3 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I'm sorry. He sucks. He was a coward and he copped out. I'm sorry you had to be hurt in the process. My offer to kick his ass still stands.

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to beat me to the ass-kicking cause nobody hurts my girl! I'm heading over there right now with a pair of steel-toed boots! :)

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a song for ya!

It’s About Time
I was spinning circles, Chasing shadows
Haunted by the ghost of a chance
That you might want me
Now I can tell, I fooled myself
You chose someone else
To play the part I can’t be

I went too far, Fell too fast to stop
And handed you my heart
Just to see you drop it

I loved where now I ache
Nothing like a burn to snap me awake
To a fresh start, I won’t break apart again
Tick tock, start the clock anew
I’ll knock that pedestal out from beneath you
And get you off my mind
It’s about time

Saw you as a trophy, I was set on winning
You changed the game, bent the rules
And shot down my pride
Well I’ve gone, Without you this long
Even if I’d won
The shine would prob’ly hurt my eyes

I’ve been blind , Wanting what I see
Not knowing what’s behind your charm
Now the truth is showing
(Chorus 2X)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home