I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The L word

So things with the boy have been going good. We had our talk over margaritas and found out info, had a fight (or he likes to call a discussion because we didn't call each other bad names to be a fight) the next day because he showed up to Miss M's house drunk, called my mother drunk, and acted a little inappropriate for a nice sit down dinner. But we talked that out and things are fine. Lately things have seem like a rollarcoaster lately. Everything is new and I just keep learning more and more about him.

Last night I cooked dinner for the four of us and he went through a bottle of wine. So he was to say the least a little tipsy but nothing out of control. Well he said something about woman are always in the way. I however was sitting on the floor grading papers while he was on the couch watching a car show. I told him there is no way I am anywhere near being in his way that I am sitting nicely on the floor doing what I need to do and letting him watch his show. He got down on the floor and said "No you are not in my way, you are wonderful and beautiful and I LO..... He almost said it! Coarse my mouth just dropped to the floor and I was like, you what? Well of coarse he wasn't going to finish it so Miss M did it for him. "He likes your cooking!" Haha. So was it a slip? Probably, and I know he isn't ready to say the L word especially when it has only been 2 months that we have been dating. But it felt good that he almost said it.

If he had said it would I have said it back?

Would I buy a coach purse if I saw it on sale?


Oh and P.S. The boyfriend now knows I blog and is determined to find it and read it. Am I scared, ya a little. Everyone who reads this knows it is hard for me to talk about feelings and thoughts and this is my way of getting them out without going crazy keeping them inside. Maybe its a good thing he reads it since I can tell its getting to him that he doesn't know what's going on in my head. But am I going to change any of it or deny it? Nope!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home