I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Me, Myself, and I

So lets recap the week....

The kids have been hell this week. I don't know if it is because they started off their week with a sub or what. I had one cut his hair (which is pretty common when you give them scissors), two others have fought all week long, and the whole class was so bad on Thursday that we were supposed to have cupcakes for one of the kinders b-day but I took those away! I know, I am sooo mean. But I tell you what they where so good on Friday! They have another sub on Monday cause I am going to this reading first training so I expect to have another bad week with them. Especially with V-day on Tuesday. I have to admit I love V-day with the kids cause I get tons on valentine cards and a butt load of candy (which I don't need)!

Other than that its been the norm of school drama and hanging out. Today I went up to school to get some stuff done and came home and started cleaning. I don't know what got into me but I couldn't stop. By the time I actually stopped and looked at the clock it was already 8pm. Realizing I didn't get any phone calls to go out I realized that my Sat. Night was going to be spent at home. I started looking through old photo albums going back in the days when I wasn't only a skinny bitch but I would never spend a Sat night home! I was always dressed up and out in the bars with a bunch of good friends getting hammered. How much I love those days but also realized that I have grown out it. Of coarse sitting home by yourself is no fun either, but I couldn't imagine trying to get all dolled up right now to go out (which is what I would be doing). God, I'm getting old!

Now that I have made myself feel sad for sitting at home I am going to watch a movie. That way I did something on a Sat night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home