I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy 2006!

Here it is the new year already and I am slacken!

So lets recap the past year shall we?

Stayed at the same school and taught Kindergarten all year long with a nice summer break
Lost 30lbs
Found new shopping habits thanks to Miss M!
Got a great boyfriend just in the nick of time!
Went on a cruise with Crystal and had a blast
Had my pain killers stolen from someone I thought to be a good friend.
Mom got a boyfriend and lost a boyfriend
And DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA

So goals for this year?

Keep the good boyfriend
Lose 20-30 more pounds
Become a better teacher
Get more organized
Be happy


I was told by someone a long time ago that however you spend your New Years Eve night is how the rest of your year is going to be like. Well I am excited for this year cause I was at a house party with all my good friends and my boyfriend (ya we are calling him that now) and had a great time. And that is really all I ask for this year is a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home