I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who Needs A Man... Get A DOG!!!


So after spending a day out and about at the malls and hitting every puppy store in them, I have decided I want a dog. I NEED A DOG! I figure since I cant find that man to come home to everyday then I will get a dog. Its perfect. My dog will always be happy to see me and it will give me someone to talk to when my roomate is MIA (which she has been alot lately). But here is the problem. The dog I want isnt cheap. I searched on the internet and found a breeder here in Phoenix. 2000 is what they are asking for a female puppy! I dont have that kind of cash or can I see paying that much for a dog. So what do I do? Lower my standers of the dog I want and start looking into some other less expensive breed? Or just keep my eyes open and hope to find a good deal later on? Hmm I guess we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home