I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Worst Day Ever Part 2

K, so here is the second part of how my day has gone to Hell before 8:30 this morning.

So the second email comes from Miss M. And this email is not addressed to me at all. It is addressed to the WHOLE SCHOOL. In this email Miss M had thrown a co-worker (and friend) of mine under the bus. Now a month ago a something happened between the two of them and I understood that the two of them are no longer friends. And there was talk that Miss M would go to the principal and rat my friend to get her back. Which I wish that is what she had done instead of this. If she would have just went to the principal and spilled out her dirty laundry then it would only involve three people. But no! She did the worst thing possible and sent out an email to everyone in school and wrote the meanest and dirtiest things. Not only did she throw my friend under a bus but she threw a few other people under it also.

This had to been the meanest and stupidest thing ever to do. I understand you want revenge and to get back at somebody, but when you involve the whole school, a place where I still work at and talk to these people and have to deal with them on a daily basis, BAD MOVE!!! I was so hurt by this email. What, you couldn't think about me and how this was going to effect me at my work. You may not work here but I still do. I how feel about this is sick, and how I'm going to handle it I have no clue. I'm just glad that the people I work with understand that this was not me or did I have anything to do with it cause I would never do anything like this!

So for now Miss M. NOT A GOOD MOVE!

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Crap, I didn't MEAN to send it to everyone. CRAP CRAP CRAP, I thought I hit reply and it was only going to her, I swear. I wasn't TRYING to be funny. Why would I do that? I don't want to get HIM fired. I like the PE teacher.

I'm really hurt that you would think I would do this on purpose. You think I don't know that you have to work with those people? They don't need to know my business. That's fine about Thanksgiving, that's your call. Just know that I dind't mean for it to go to the whole school, and I am sorry that it did.

Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home