I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Breakfast at Ambers!



So it is almost done! I have turned my scrapbook room into a themed Tiffany & Co box. I love it! Course I have to give a huge shout out to Sara, cause without her my room would not look this good.
So I tried to be all manly with going to Home Depot and buying paint, brushes, wood for shelves and desk, nails and such. I think I made 20 trips to Home Depot cause every time we would start a project it seemed I was missing something. I had to paint the selves and everything I bought to go up on the walls black to match the theme. What a pain in the butt that is to do. My fingernails are stained black because of the spray paint. The guys at Home Depot had a fun time making fun of me for that one. They were like "Why didn't you wear gloves" or "Well that will teach ya for next time". W

But for all the hard work that went into it I do have to say is worth it. When it is all said and done I will take a pic of it and post it here for all to see.

P.S. I made fake Tiffany boxes to put on the shelves. I'm hoping that within time I will get real boxes to replace the fake ones. HINT HINT!!! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home