I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

15 Again!

OMG! Today was a day. First off let me tell you how my morning went with the kids. So I have this umm special child or actually I should say spoiled child that must be used to getting whatever he wants. Everytime I tell this boy no or that he cant do something he goes into crazy mode and destroys everything in his path. Well today I told him he couldn't do something at that moment and he took his pencil and stabbed another kid with it. I also go to witness a boy in one of the other Kindergarten classes throw a screaming crying fit all because his teacher told him to sit out. What is wrong with these kids? Are they not allowed to show their anger the right way at home so they go all psycho. All I know is everyday these kids remind me of how not to raise my child!

But I will raise my child to learn how to have fun and pull non hurtful pranks on others! haha, Like I got to do today. So we sort of shoe polished (well tempera paint) the P.E. teachers car (he was away at a volleyball game). It was so much fun. The best part was getting busted by the Principal. I'm so glad I'm on his good side cause that would have been bad news at any other school. But we wrote things on his car like "I dig phat chicks" and "Sexy Beast on Board". We also got the asst. coaches car to so he wouldn't feel left out. Ya we got love like that. It just brought me back to my teen years when shoe polishing and TPing was all the fun. We would get so creative in our attacks. Sad thing was my mother was always either with me and my friends or helped us get the stuff we needed. But see I always did these things for fun. Never to hurt or damage property cause that is just not cool.

I guess it is easy to say that I will never grow up. Today I had on pigtails and shoe polished a car and loved every min of it. I know the boys will get me back for what I did. Bring it on boys, Bring it on!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I recall, Amber, TPing was usually your mom's idea!
Then there was the time she bought us wine coolers. Sheryl made 15 fun.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I can't wait to get the pictures!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home