I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

ZOO LIGHTS!!!

So everybody else has been getting into the Christmas spirit and I keep thinking, "man, I've got thanksgiving to get through!" And I normally don't get into the Christmas spirit until that wonderful day of the year- the day after Thanksgiving. The biggest SHOPPING day ever! I love this day! Not only do I get to go shopping but its like power shopping at its best. Ya its like one of the busiest days and nobody wants to go out with the crowds but me- BRING IT ON! I love getting to go through the newspaper and seeing which stores has the best sales and then mapping out my shopping moves for the next day!

But I saw a sign today for the Zoo Lights and I got excited! I love Zoo Lights. There is just something about going to the zoo (the kid in me), eating kettle corn, and walking around looking at lights, listening to the music and trying to catch a peak at the animals at night. So I have to say that this is getting me in the Christmas spirit and I just cant wait!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

You know, I've never been to Zoo Lights before.

I just wanted to say that I loooooove the new profile pic, and that I think you're a sick puppy for loving Black Friday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home