I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Oh Happy Day!!!

So not only is it a great day cause it is Friday, but I just found out that my "special kid", you know, the one that pokes with pencils and growls. Well he is moving in two weeks!!!!! YEAH!!!! It was his older sister that told me. I was like, "Oh, how sad. You guys will be missed!" Haha, big fat lie! Even though I have to admit he seems like he is getting better. And I'm sure with my luck I will get a new one that will be ten times worst. But it will be a glorious day when it will be his last day here. I can drink with happiness tonight!

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

WOO HOO!!!!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Marc D said...

I'm sure you'll see that kid again in the future...on the news, after he gunned down all his co-workers at UPS following a 2 day sleep-deprived binge of nothing but ridalin and vodka.
Hoooray for the future of America.
At least your sanity is safe for now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home