I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Boyfriends are like purses

So I sat down with my roommate and watched Laguna Beach for the first time ever. That is one reality show that I feel is sorta scripted if you know what I mean. Anyway three of the girls where talking about how boyfriends are like purses. You have your purses that you kinda like, purses that you love, the expensive purse that you want to walk around with and show it off, and the purse you love but dont want anyone to see it, and your purses seem to change as your moods change. Well they mentioned that the expensive purse is the asshole which I have to say I agree with. So I looked and realized that my purse is that purse that you love sitting in the back of your closet just waiting for you to find it and bring it out. Of coarse in my world I have that purse that I love, cant bring myself to get rid of it, I shove it in the back of the closet to try to forget about it and carry around nicer purses, and every now and then it just keeps comming back up and I carry it around. This being my sparkly Tinkerbell purse as Sara would say. Then some people in passing love it and others who have seen this purse for so long hate it. Then everyone has to ask me am I sure I want to carry that purse around and gives me their oppinions on why I shouldnt. I can see how those three girls came up with this. I can see boyfriends as purses in this light. But I guess I will keep trying on purses until I find that purse that is going to last forever.

4 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Marc D said...

I think I got lost about halfway into this theory...and have a headache now.Leave it to girls to compare boys to purses. Then again we think of girls like cars.
I always though of myself as more of a wallet anyway.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

I have a fake Gucci wallet!

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I f-ing HATE to cary a purse. HAHAH

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Argh! You can't defend the Tinkerbell purse unless you've seen it! It WAS cute at first, I admit, But the new Coach bags are waaaaaay cuter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home