I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm Addicted

I have a serious Jamba Juice problem. I have gone there three times this week. I went there four times last week. I stinkin love their smoothes! And they have this new one that I'm in love with. In the back of my head I say "this is good for me, has to be better than cereal, I get a immunity boost and energy boost to keep me going, that's why I haven't gotten sick yet!" And the days I say, oh I'm broke, and don't go, I have the crappiest day ever! So for all you that are lost on what to get me for Christmas. Two words for ya GIFT CARD!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I haven't had a Jamba Juice in FOREVER!!! I miss getting those with you in the mornings. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home