I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Heart Broken

My mother got her heart broken today. Remember the boyfriend in Cali that made her soooooooo happy. Well he broke up with her today. Told her that he didn't like the long distance thing and just didn't feel the same way she did. OUCH!!! Its one thing for me to get my heart broken cause I'm young, Ill get over it. But when it has been 20 years and you finally find someone and they stomp all over you. I cant imagine what she is going through. I feel bad for her. She doesn't deserve this. But I do realize that she does need someone in her life as long as they are going to treat her right. Maybe this is her wake up call to get her ass off the bench and start "putting yourself out there" as some would like to say. I guess only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home