I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mickey or Bust!

I'm going to Disneyland!!!!
Even though I have been there a MILLION times. Everytime I go it feels like the first time and I get sooooo excited! Nothing better than me being able to be a kid for a whole day! Not only that but I get to show the ropes to two new people (even though they have been there before but it was a long time ago) I would like to think I am a Disney expert and can see the best of the park even on the busiest days that way you feel like you get your moneys worth, cause it aint cheap yall! But it's October and it wont be that crowded plus the high is 85 which will be SWEET and I'll get to freeze when the low is 57! So I'll be in Cali till Thursday and so for all my peeps I will see you later.

P.S. I'll send out pics of this wonderful time when we get back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home