I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fon-Delicious

OMG! I have found the coolest place EVER!!! So everybody has heard of Fondue and it seems more like an appetizer than a meal. Well this place Shabue Fondue (I think that's right) has turned it into a fun meal. First you get Cheese and get to dip bread, apples, pretzels and chips into it. Then you get your meal of chicken, beef, or shrimp. And just when you are so stinking full there is the best part of it all. CHOCOLATE!!!! OMG! You get strawberries, bananas, cherries, marshmallows, graham crackers, and cheesecake to dip into the best chocolate! I'm so in love. It was just so much fun! Better believe I'll be back, especially for that chocolate!

3 Comments:

At 2:50 AM, Blogger Marc D said...

I'm suprized you haven't found out the secret joys of this food before. I'll have to take you to the Melting Pot one day for a true fondue experience.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh, it was so good. I hear that Melting Pot is spendy though.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Marc D said...

for the full 4 course meal, for 2 people, about $90.
You can just get the basic stuff and dessert for much less. Besises..when you are dipping hunks of cheesecake and strawberries along w other stuff for dessert..its all worth it. a good place to bring someone to pamper them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home