I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

PMS

I hate PMS! What is the purpose in life for us to go through it. Your moods change at a drop of a hat and all you want to do all day is eat. Today for example all I did was yell at my kids (they wouldnt stop TALKING!) even if they looked at me funny. I wish they were older so I could walk in and say "Ms. Shatswell is PMSing right now and in order for you to survive today I suggest you never say a word and look at the ground at all times!" But no, they are in Kindergartemers and dont understand. They have no clue why I am punishing them just for looking at me the wrong way. They never saw it comming today. But to top it all off of having a BAD day with the kids is my drive home. I was all by myself listening to my ipod and being by yourself gives you all the time to think. So everything under the sun goes through my head and I make up events and play them out in my head and then all the sudden I get so freaking mad at the whole world. I got mad because I'm single and I am going to blame it on the world that the right one has not come along. Actually I get mad that no one has come along, no one to even DATE! Then of coarse the tears come on and I am in my car driving home crying. And why am I crying? All because I am alone in my car and cant understand why the world is being so mean to me. Then I come home and eat everything in sight. Do you think I will loose that 1.5 lbs I am supposed to loose for Chubbuddies! Not this week! PMS sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home