I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, September 19, 2005

WARNING!!!!!

WARNING!!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME YOU MAY WANT TO STOP READING NOW!

I have to put a warning to what I am about to talk about cause I have a feeling their might be someone out there who just doesnt need the TMI. But for those of you who dont care than read on!

So some of you know that I have started to have lazer hair removal on my bikini line and "other areas". When I went in for my first treatment I came out telling everybody "Well it isnt that bad".... I LIED!!!!

So they have this fancy machine and it is set on different levels for different people. Last time I was set on 65-55. Well they decided to up it up to 75-65. I should have known better when the guy said, "Ya lets go higher this time and really singe her hair." Let me tell you it hurt like hell! Not only am I flinching everytime I get zap but it also started to smell like fried hair. So gross! I kept thinking, man I already paid these people for 6 treatments and if they are going to feel this way I want out.

So my thoughts are they take it easy on ya the first time so you will be like, oh this is no sweat! And then they just set your cooter on fire and there is nothing you can do about it.

Thank God I asked some questions and she said that they might have to kick it up a notch next time and I think the look on my face told her everything. I said, I dont think I can take it any more than that, it hurt. She was like, Oh well we have some numbing cream that you can put on before to help with that. YES PLEASE! Is what I said. So I have my bottle of cream to get to use next time I go in and they better hope that it works and I dont have to go through that pain again!

I tell you this is a lot of work to get the luxury of not having to shave and it better be worth it!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Marc D said...

TMI to the next power below...


Yeah, I suppose that it would be worth it in the longrun...but hey, I can relate...kinda...nothing like having a chemical burn on Frank and da boys after trying to use Veet (with foaming action) to make things smooth. I think I'm sticking with the razor.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

ew ew ew ew Marc! Ha ha ha! Doesn't it say NOT to use it down there on the can?

Poor Ambe... gives new meaning to the term "burning bush" huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home