I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Biggest Loser

So I watched the biggest loser and I have to say that I am very inspired! First of all I felt good cause all these girls were 30 lbs more than me. But a year ago I was as big as those girls! But I still want to lose more. That's where the chubbuddies come in. Chubbuddies is a weight lose group that we have given ourselves 100 days to lose 20 lbs. We all are paying money to get in and we all have to pay money if you don't hit your target weight for the week. So the person who is the biggest loser in 100 days gets the cash!

The biggest loser people all had t-shirts with sayings of why they want to lose weight. Here is mine!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Loves it!

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh I forgot to say what my shirt would be... Mine would say:

So I can dress like a hoochie mama!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home