I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bite Me!

So there has been a lot of talk about Karma the past few days and I just have one question for you?

"Does a Kindergartener have Karma?"

So remember my head-butter. Well he came back today after being gone for a week and a half. Everything was going great till today. He came back today and in 30 mins of school starting he punched another student in the face and left a red mark. So off to the office he went and an hour later he returns. Well after recess he had a jack in his hands during recess time. I asked him three times to hand it over and three times he screams no. So I do what any parent would do and grab it out of his hands. He fights me on it and then bites me. Yep, left teeth marks and everything. So this kid has kicked, hit, punched, pinched, scratched, head butted and bites other kids and me in this class. So when does Karma kick in and this child gets it. I mean I have wanted to hit or pinch or even bite him today just to say "How does that make you feel?" But of coarse I would loose my job and that wouldnt be good. Ive got bills to pay people!

So here is a few pics of my kids!
If you click on the pic it seems to look not so fuzzy



2 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Marc D said...

good god...first I need a young priest and an old priest...the power of Christ compells YOU!!!That kid seriously needs an exorcism. If that doesn't work, then it really reflects on the brats freggin parents. Maybe you could go and bite the mom? No, you would get fired and sued...hey, the kid doesn't know me, I could bite him...and then play roeshambow with him...I think I'd win. Better yet, just give the kid a pound of candy, lock him up in a room alone, and let him run around with a pair of scissors...

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Marc is just being nice because he wants in your pants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home