I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Joy Ride

So I have this little boy who is on a half day program due to his immaturity, lack of staying on task, and really just cause he is all over the place. His mother doesn't have a car so the principal takes him home everyday to save my sanity for the rest of the day. Well today as the principal was telling him to go, he got caught up talking to someone. When the principal turned around he realized that my little darling was gone. He didn't freak out and just said, "Oh I'm sure he is next to the car." Well no he wasn't. So the principal freaks out at this point and starts looking everywhere. Out of the blue my little darling shows up and is ready to go. Well later on that day another teacher comes in and says, "I think someone tried to break into my car." Now his car is a convertible and he keeps his top down. Totally easy to break into it if needed. "Really, how can you tell?" says the principal. "Well my windshield wipers are all over the place and there is liquid on the windshield and my car is a mess." Well thank goodness we have cameras at school now. They go to the TV and watch to see my little darling crawl into the car and start playing with everything he could play with inside the car! How freaking funny is that. You just have to picture the smallest kid possible at 5 and the fact that he had to actually CLIMB into this car. Then to set there and play with everything possible and probably acting like he was driving the car. Then CLIMB out (without getting hurt) and run up to the principal ready to leave! Oh the children that come from AJ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home