I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Moving Out!

I got the apartment! Yeah! I get to move out of my mothers house and be free! I cant tell you how much this means to me. I love my mom and all but living with her is HELL! Also it doesn't look good when I have to tell people that I am 27 years old and living with my mother. People look at me weird. Sometimes when I tell them I am a teacher they think, "Oh she's poor, no wonder she lives with her mother." But I think it is time to move on. My next big steps in life is to go to Disneyworld, get married, buy a house, buy a new car, and have babies( in no particular order).
So I shall be in the new place October 1st and will have to throw a party.
3 Weeks, 3 Days till freedom!

P.S September 9th is national teddy bear day. Please feel free to get me one! haha

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I love how Disneyworld comes before Get married, ha ha ha! LOVE IT! It will be before have babies for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home