I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, October 10, 2005

I'M BACK


Well I had a great time. Actually I just spent some time writing it all out and I lost it. So Im just going to have a few pics in here and I will go into detail later about the trip cause now I dont feel like it.



So we had a good time at Disneyland. Two days was fun but boy were we tired!



We did make it to the garmet district in LA and did some shopping and made it to Hollywood and had Roscoes Chicken and Waffles. MMMMMMM soooo good!



OH and at the garment district I got a tirara!!! I needed it for the bookfair, hehe, no really!



But its good to be back and hard at the same time! Getting back to waking up at 6am and going to work is hard! But it made me realize how much I need to get out of here every now and then to have some fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home