I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm Yellow

So today we had a teacher inservice meeting about "What Color Are You" Lets just say it was a big waste of time but this is what I found out.

I am Yellow: My good Characters are accepting, forgiving, friendly, optimistic, trusting, appreciative, and receptive.
My BAD Characters are uncommitted, insinsitive, obnoxious, irresponisble, rebellious, self-centered, and permissive.

I know, I know, you are saying "Man you are SOOOO Yellow!"

Let's just say I didnt need two hours of my life wasted to find out who I am. I know who I am so get used to it!

2 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

OH MY GAWD you're obnoxious!


Har har hardee har har!

Smooches Beeotch!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Well at least I'm not JUDGMENTAL! hahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home