I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A

Everybody! OOOOOKlahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains. And the waiving wheat, it sure smells sweet....

Oklahoma is OK!

that's is the state motto you know!

As of tomorrow I will be on the road heading home with my trusty side kick Miss M! Who knows what kinds of adventures us crazy to cats will get ourselves into. We plan on stopping along the way and enjoying the scenery, showing Miss M! that Oklahoma way of livin, and who knows what kind of trails we will find to ride our horses off into the sunset.

So I will be gone for about a week and will come back to conclude this episode with some crazy stories and pics. But if I do happen to find a computer along the way to sit down I might do some mini episodes before the finale!

Yall come back now, ya hear!

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Gonna go shit kickin'
and cow tippin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home