I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Internet is Evil!


I don't understand what is wrong with her! First she eats my money tree and now she is eating her own poop! I have got some pills to help stop this and I know we are only three days into it but she is still doing it! Its just sooo gross. What am I going to do with this dog!

So I have a million things on my list to do. Clean up the apartment, put things away in the apartment, get ready for teacher conferences starting tomorrow, pedigree, manicure, CLEAN THE APARTMENT! So what am I doing instead. Playing on the internet. Especially Myspace. I am in love with myspace today. Today out of all days I am getting massive emails, friend request and comments that just wont let me go away. I have been offered to chat, hook up, have sex, band request looking to make it big, guys who just moved and are looking for a "friend" and one girl that I actually know. Plus leaving comments on other pages and looking for new songs to spice mine up. Its so addicting! Ohh, another comment! Gotta Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home