I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is This What You Want?

Good Lord! Didnt know so many of you feed off of reading my blogs! So to please my fans....I give you, a new post!

Ok, so here is the low down. Went to Oklahoma. Saw the new baby, saw my good friends, went to a lesbo bar and made out with a girl. You know, the usual. Had a really good time. Miss M! tagged along for the ride. I have to say that I amazed myself that I can drive from AZ to OK. Took me two days but I did do it. I would never want to take that trip alone due to the boringness of it all. You will here me say this a million time, but if you take out New Mexico, it wouldnt be that bad! Bailey enjoyed the trip too once she got over being sick in the car. Nothing worse than a 16 hour drive and having to stop every 30 mins for the first 2 hours to clean up dog puke. Good times had by all!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep that's exactly what I wanted baby! ;) Ask and you shall receive! :) Thanks.

-"Anonymous" aka Dave(the real anaonymous, not that imposter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home