I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Bring Sexy Back!

Who ever wrote that on my fridge, YOUR RIGHT!!! I need to bring sexy back. Things have just been so crazy around here that I find myself not even having the time to be lazy! So here is the recent scoop.

Mom has been offered and pretty much has a job from the same company, making the same amount of money, only it is in Virginia. So given how long it is going to take for her to sell the house, I am looking at my mother leaving me in the next couple of months. She has offered her living room furniture for me to have and a car. So its bitter sweet!

Now why do I need her furniture you ask? Well that is because my roomate has decided that she would rather live with her unemployed sister than me. So that leaves me out on my own. Now I could stay here at these wonderful apartments that I am in now but I have a few issues with them. Steps break, requests to get this fix never go in till two weeks later, air has gone out, one room is hotter than the rest of the house, mesquitos have the numbers because they water so much there is a lake in front of the house, and the big kicker is mushrooms where growing out of my ceiling! I kid you not, I have pic proof!

So out apartment hunting I have been for the past two weekends. Today I lucked out! I found a crappy looking apartment that another company has taken over and gave the place a makeover. I am talking new carpet, stainless steal appliances, really made the inside look nice. What sold me is that it was also 100 buck cheaper than every where else i have looked at. It is going to be hard going from splitting 750 rent and utilities to going to paying 700 and utilities myself. So I am going to have to live the poor life for quite some time! Good news is I can run around in my underwear! haha

So that is my story for now. Tomorrow I go and see if I qualify for the new place and maybe do a little shopping to help me feel better (just window shopping) and plan for school work for the next week! Uhhhh!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Yay getting to run around in your underoos for no reason!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home