I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

So Sorry Its Been So Long!!!

I know, I know! It has been a month since I have written in my blog. I'm Sorry! I have been so stinkin busy it is unreal. So here is the low down.

I have been back to school and have had the kids for two weeks now. I come home with my feeting hurting and ready to pass out. I am tired and unmotivated to do anything outside of school. It is sucking the life out of me. I know it will get better with time, but for the time being I am trying my hardest to be a really good teacher. I dont want to slack off anymore and fly by the seat of my pants. I am actually planning lessons, organizing the classroom, and I never get a chance to sit down! It is crazy. I have to say though that the ghetto kids are a little bit easier to control than AJ trailer park trash kids. Hmmm who knew?

Other than that I hang out with Miss M! and talk her into helping me out with school stuff. I would die without that woman!

But other than school consuming my whole life, there really isnt anything going on. Everything is pretty boring right now. Give me time, I will find some ways to spice it up!

P.S. Who ever wrote on my fridge, My how uve changed but you look good, Thanks, but let me know who you are! Im curious!

3 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Umm, hi, who are you!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Damn anonymous posters!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home