I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Kids are out of Control!

What is wrong with these kids? I reward them for doing good, get onto them and take things away from them when they are bad. Bribe them with painting and candy to do go things. So why are they still out of control. I had three of them that would not listen and I had to do the one thing I was taught never to do- I stuck their noses up against the wall. Another one kept spitting on the playground and at other kids so I had him spit in a cup till it was time to go home. I just don't get how I give them so many chances and I get nothing. Is it because they are from trailer parks in the ghetto of AJ? Is it because they are 5 and their parents have no clue how to teach them better? WHY OH WHY!!!


So I decided to start up Weight Watchers again. Ive lost 30 pounds from it so far. When I went to the websight today and put in my weight I was pleased to see that I have only gained a pound since Aug. Bad news is that when I started caculating my points for the day I realized that I eat most of my points by lunch time! OUCH! Coarse my one love of Jamba Juice is the major cause in this. My favorite smoothie there is 9 points! Im only allowed 24 in a day! Man Im screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home