I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Walking in LA

So I am in LA this weekend with mom. She is on a I hate men mode and wanted to get out of town. I couldn't pass up a free trip to LA and shopping. And boy is she shopping! Today we went to the LA garment district. She doesn't find this place as much fun as I do cause she is more upscale now and fighting the crowds for 5 dollar jewelry just isn't her thing. Then we went to Downtown Disney to do some shopping. Man what a tease! All I kept thinking was the parks were right there and I wanted to go in, have some popcorn and ride rides. But instead we ate and shopped. Mom dropped 500 at the Disney store! She did do some Christmas shopping and was able to by Christmas for 4 people. I just got a few things :)

So tonight we came back to the house we are staying at, got a bottle of wine and hit the hot tub. I said "wouldn't it be nice to have one of these at your house to go into after a long day of walking?" And there you have it folks. I have officially talked my mom into buying a hot tub. Now if she follows through and actually does it is one thing but it is clearly on her mind to go next weekend and shop for one. Loves it!

So I love getting away and hanging out with mom, but I so wish I was home, getting lesson plans done, cleaning the house, and hanging out with REI. I miss him. On Friday he texted "I miss you and I wish I could hold you and kiss you!" Okay everyone-AWWWWWWWW! I mean come on. Its only been a week and a half and we are talking about missing each other when I have only been gone one day. Is that bad? Normally I would be like, Oh god another needy one, but I actually miss him too and wish I was at home hanging out with him. Man I have turned into such a girl. Actually I am now that girl that I used to make fun of cause she was so into this guy that I thought it was sick. And I know all I want to do is spend all my time with this guy but I want to be careful cause I will be damn if I turn into that girl that ignores all her friends to hang out with a guy.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GASP! I predict love in your future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home