I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Its Freakin Cold!!

Holy Crap today has been the coldest day ever here. Right now it is 48 degrees and I just cant seem to get myself warm. Of coarse turning on the heater is not an option right now. Gotta save as much money as possible for Christmas. So in the meantime I will freeze my balls off!

I have no clue what I will do when I go back home, talk about cold. That's right, I'm coming home for the holidays. So all you Okies you better schedule me in! I'm leaving here the 25 and coming back the 28th of December. DON'T FORGET!!

So things are moving along with REI. I have seen him for the past three days now. That's a good sign right? He comes over and we sit and cuddle and watch TV. Can I tell you how great that is. I have been missing out on so much by being bitter and not wanting to date or waiting on others to come around. I just feel so lucky that he has walked into my life. It is so good to see someone wanting to spend time with you and telling you are beautiful everyday no matter what you look like! I feel like we have been dating forever!

Is there such a thing as moving to fast? I mean things that we have done together are things I would wait months with other guys unless I am highly intoxicated. There is just something about him. I think I am falling for this guy! But it has only been a week! Is that possible? I feel like this guy is the one for me. That or he has the majority of qualities that I look for in a guy. But at the same time I don't know him that well. But the things I do know I just love. EXAMPLE: He has two tattoos, loves some of the same TV shows as I do, loves to shop, loves to people watch and make fun of them, even with high heals on he is still taller than I am, good kisser, a touchy feely kinda guy, all the friends really like him and thinks he is cute and approves of him, ext. ext. There could be something wrong with him and I haven't found it out yet. Its one of those questions of "what's wrong with you, why are you still single cause so far you seem great". But the same can be asked about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home