I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm OLD!!

So thanks to Miss M and this websight http://www.nmfn.com/tn/learnctr--lifeevents--longevity_game I found out that I am going to live to be 84! I think that is a good number. Old enough to start going crazy and drive the other people around me crazy but not too old that I just want to be put out of my mysery because I cant do anything for myself.

So its 11:40 right now and the kids are at P.E. I've got a million things I could be doing right now but to just sit and think and have no kids around is a nice break. They are off the wall today. Its like every time I stop to take a breath they are off talking. Its funny cause they have been so good lately that when I raised my voice at them today they all kinda jumped. It has been awhile since I have yelled at them like that.

Last night me and REI went to go see the Polar Express in 3D at IMAX. I highly recommend seeing this. Not only was it fun to get to wear the big dorky glasses and laugh at each other but this movie was so cute and good that I am so in the Christmas Spirit. It was funny to watch and hear REI giggle during the movie like a little kid. He enjoyed it as much as I did. We went to dinner afterwards. It was fun. And yesterday marked One Week! So far so good.

4 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna live to be 93! But I vow to be a cool old lady and not smell funny.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh you suck... we were gonna go see that together! Thats why I got the Imax pass, remember?

You loser, get a boyfriend and ditch me, I see how it is!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Well Miss M, one your IMAX pass never came and two I will so go and see it again with you! Gosh!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Yeah it did! I showed it to you! Nerd.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home