I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Updates

I don't even know where to begin. So much has been going on.

Miss M and I are back together. If you know me at all you know I am quick to forgive. She said she didn't mean it and I believe her. Besides, she is my best friend, I wasn't going to throw that out the door for a silly email that no one got hurt over it. I need my shopping buddy!!

So my last blog was he called. He has a name but I am going to call him REI (cause that was his last job) for now cause he doesn't know I blog and I'm not ready to put his name out there just yet. Not until he knows I'm doing it! haha

We had our first date on Wed. the day before Thanksgiving. It was great. He picked me up, he took me to Pita Jungle for dinner (scored major points there), we went to the bar and had a few drinks and talked. My roommate was supposed to call to let me know where she was going so if it was a bad date she can get me out of it or if it was good then I can meet up with her and her boyfriend. Well while we were waiting we went back to his house cause the bar was getting crowded. She never called but that was ok cause it just gave us more time to talk (and make out!) But I was a good girl and had him take me home before it was going to get a little too heated. Oh and he bought me flowers too (more points there).

The day after Thanksgiving was date number 2. I took him to a friends house were the whole group was getting together for poker night. It was kinda his test to see how he would do around my friends. He passed with flying colors. He walked in, introduced himself, played poker, joked around, and still hung out with me but at the same time wasn't all over me. It was great.

I've come to realize that I have only known him for a week and I really like him. Its crazy how every time he is about to come over I worry about what to wear, what I look like, and I get so nervous that my face gets red and I cant seem to calm down. I feel like I have gone so long without dating that I have forgotten how to. But I do have to say that it is fun and I am highly enjoying myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home