I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Head-Butt

So I have come to an all time new experience with teaching. I was head-butted by one of my students. Yep, you heard me right. One of my "special" students was crawling around on the floor. I told him to go sit in the naughty chair. (Thanks to supernanny I made one of these.) He screamed " NO! I'm not listening to you!". So of course I got up and walked towards him. He knew he was in trouble and ran to the chair. I told him that he may talk at home that way but he was not going to talk to me that way. This is when you wish these kids where your own cause I would have spanked that kid! Anyway he poked me with his finger. Now mind you that this child has hit me, scratched me, and pinched me, so it was no surprise that he poked me. I got down to his level and talked about how he should never lay a hand on me. While I was talking he got a mean look on his face and just head butted me. Just like that.

I've beginning to think kids are just crazy and I am wondering if I should put off having some of my own. Ya I know there are those really good kids but who's to say your going to get one of those. My luck I would have the child that talks back to the teacher or even worse throws a fit and yells at her when she tells him to do something. My saying now is to medicate them all! And do it at Kindergarten. Save the teacher! Haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shats Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home