I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This Sucks!

Its only day two! Its so stinkin hard. I keep looking at my phone to see a text from him. I wait for a phone call telling me he is coming over to hang out. I wake up in the morning and roll over to find no one there. I want to text him this morning to wish him a good day. I had a routine. I was used to that routine.

I know with time that things will get better. I know that I am strong and will get over this. I know that I will find somebody else. But what if I don't want to? What if I just want to stay at home and not go out? What if I just want cry every time I think about him? What if I just don't want to date anymore just for the sake of not having to go through a heart ache again? What if I think that maybe down the road when he figures things out in his head that we can try this again?

I really liked him. I liked the way he made me feel when I was with him. Maybe our only downfall is we met at the wrong time. Maybe my downfall is I try to rush things.

I do think that this blog is the best thing I have. I love that I can just write down what I am thinking. And truly I don't care who reads it. These are my thoughts. I need to get them out!

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try and keep your head up...I know that you will definitely find someone who will love everything about you and not have so much baggage. It'll happen when you least expect it...as lame as that sounds.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Thanks, whoever you are!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home