I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Their Gone!

It is official. They have graduated and are now First Graders! I did have two kids whose parents did not come so I am having to watch them. But its OK cause they are the two good one! haha. But it is sad to see them go. I've had these kids for 9 months. Like giving birth to 25 kids!

I do have another job interview today also. Its in Queen Creek for a kindergarten position. I'm not as nervous as last time and taking the whole, "if they don't like me, oh well, I have a job." So we will see.

P.S. Little side note to my mom's "friend". Like to know how you came across my blog. What, are you searching for my mother on the internet? Or when I was at your house and I looked at it, did you save it to your computer? Have you been reading it this whole time? What are you trying to find?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home