I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Countdown!

10 MORE DAYS LEFT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

15 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Can I tell you how excited I am to have school over? The kids are already in summer mood and that is partly my fault. I am done with the curriculum and now I struggle for things to keep them busy. Most of it is play though and when there is a lot of play then there is a lot of craziness. So I will be highly stressed, irritated, and burned out for the next couple of weeks. So beware!

I don't know exactly how excited I am that my birthday is coming up. I love birthdays cause I get presents but at the same time I will be turning 28! That is two years away from 30. So I think everybody needs to get me really great gifts to help get me through these times of realization that I am OLD! Here, let me help you out in case you are lost at what to get me...

Starbucks card
Jamba Juice card
dog stuff (in prep of getting my dog!)
THE DOG!!! (haha)
anything tiffany's (wont complain there)
scrapbooking gift card (can always use that)
anything creative or you saw it and said "man, Amber has to have this!" or "This is so Amber"
A trip to anywhere but here (been dying to get out of here)
tickets to a Broadway show (Wicked)
And anything that is a surprise always makes me happy.

Im pretty easy to please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home