I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Getting down to the wire

So it is Sunday evening and a whole weekend has gone by. What have I accomplished? Not a damn thing. I have however highly enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend. But I got nothing done. No school work, report cards, award certificates for the kids, job applications, cleaning. I mean none of that got done. What do we call that again? Oh yes, LAZY!! But ask me if I care. Cause I really don't!

I have TWO DAYS and TWO HOURS left of Kindergarteners. Do you know how awesome that is. Not only that but I have 4 days till my birthday and 7 days left of work and I am free till August. I have already made plans to hit Disneyland and the beach and the rest of the summer is left open to do whatever in the hell I want to do.

On a side note...Mom is still messing around with Brian. I am going to use his name because he is a jackass! So the whole reason of us going to California is because he is throwing a party and she wants me to go with her to "help her be good". You see, they are both just playing mind games with each other really. He keeps calling her and saying "baby" and "sweetie" to keep her smitten. She plays the whole "he can chase after me" game which she isn't good at. So he called her today while we were out and she was like, "I'm glad he called because if he didn't call me today, we weren't going to the party". What the hell? Then she tells me that he told her that he brought me a birthday present. Really, what did he get me? Oh he said he was getting a bow and putting it on his head. UM EWE!! Thanks, but no thanks! I really cant stand this guy and I hope to go out there, get drunk, and give him the what for. It really should be entertaining.

6 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

I seriously wish I could be there to witness you telling him off. I can't BELIEVE your mom is giving him a party!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

She isnt giving him the party, he is throwing it himself. She was just invited

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....I'm shocked to see the comment; you may want to re-consider about coming.
Brian

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sexy Bitch said...

Just me, or my mom too?

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger SplendidlyImperfect said...

Okay... creepy.

So either Brian A) googled you, which is creepy on it's own, or B) he googled your mom, but found YOU instead, and has been reading your blog. What's he trying to do, get inside info on your mom?

Either way, that's creepy man. Ooh, we should google him!

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home