I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

RIP Westie

I have discovered on this Mother's Day that I can no longer get a dog this summer. Two medical bills came in the mail this week totaling $280. With only $100 in the bank and $175 left on a 2800 credit limit credit card, I think you can do the math! I have no money. I can barely take care of myself. How in the hell am I going to afford dog food, toys, grooming, and heaven forbid the dog get sick. So I have come to the realization that I am going to try to find some part time work this summer and just pay off all my bills. That way for next year I can start of clean, try to watch what I put on credit cards, pay back my mother what I owe her, and put some money back in savings so for next summer I can go and get the dog with no problems. That is my goal anyway. Besides, I plan on doing some traveling and we might have a tutoring program for after school meaning I will be getting home later.

I only have a week an a half left of school!!! I cant believe that this year is already over.

My goals this summer:
Work on my Disney scrapbook
Pay off bills
Work out and loose 15 pounds

that's about it. I am sad about my dog but I can always come over to my moms house or Miss M's and play with dogs there. Besides, maybe Ill get a class pet for next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home