I Wanna Be A Skinny Bitch!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Changing my Love!

So forever now I have been obsessing over getting a dog. All I wanted was a Cavalier cause they are like a cocker spaniel only smaller. Well folks, I have changed my ways. Now I want a Westie.
Reasons For Switching To A Westie!
1. They are smaller than a Cavalier and living in a apartment that is a big factor.
2. They don't shed! How can you bet that.
3. They are easily trained dogs. ( I will train my dog! I promise!)
4. They are way cheaper. We are talking anywhere from 350-650 vs a Cavalier was going to set me back 1200!
5. Mom loves them. An factor to have in case I need her to help fort out some of the money for one. Plus she has offered to babysit if I get a Westie.
6. They are just so stinkin cute.

So with the Month of May pretty much here I will be looking every weekend. My ideal is to get the dog when school is out (MY BIRTHDAY!!!) so that I can be home with the puppy and take care of it and train it so that when I go back to school the dog will be ok to stay home by itself. Now we just need to come up with a name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home